I want to sell away a very new, 8-flight-old 70cc 4-stroke engine meant for a 50cc sports/aerobatic/warbird/3D airplanes.
1) Sound is fantastically-scale and loud (inclusive of muffler if sound is a restriction).
2) New flexible stainless steel exhaust pipe.
3) Very responsive throttle response.
4) Well-tuned. Only 8-flight old.
5) Fed with 32:1 Redline oil/Gasoline mix.
6) No deadstick. No crash.
7) Idles at 1300rpm with a 22x10 3-bladed Mejzlik carbon prop on a 5" Tru-Turn spinner.
8) Full, new, good working condition otherwise full refund minus donated fund.
Bought for $1100, now asking for $500 minimum, firm. Part of the money will go to RMS fund raising.
Details of the engine: http://torqpro.com/product/tp-70-four-stroke-engine/
Reason for selling: Too many 50cc-class engines.
Cheers and regards.