Just ran in my engine last evening with great success I would say:
1) Engine is easy to start. 2-3 flips after priming.
2) Noise level is very acceptable (though I prefer louder sound).
3) Indeed a true radial sound.
4) Lowest idling speed 830 rpm.
5) Lowest stable RPM is 930.
6) Cowl does not feel hot could suggest good ventilation.
7) Very minimal vibration as observed - no rocking of wings.
I am still waiting for my laser thermometer to arrive to check on the individual cylinder temperatures. Thus no info on that at the moment.
In the video, it was the 3rd start, and the petrol just ran out in time. Enjoy the video: